Sunbit: Product Manager
The Product Manager develops and applies Product Management processes in the design/realization of new product offerings and ensures the product developed meets the needs of the customer throughout the various stages of requirements, design, development, testing and release.
This position is responsible for both product planning and product marketing; gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, roadmap and working closely with UX and engineering, to deliver winning products.
This position also includes ensuring that the product and marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals, defining the product strategy and roadmap, delivering requirements with prioritized features and corresponding justification, developing the business case, being an expert with respect to the competition, and ensuring that the business requirements are met.
- Defines and establishes the product vision, goals, supporting business metrics, and success indicators.
- Researches and identifies new opportunities to continuously add, enhance and improve Sunbit’s products.
- Applies a strategic understanding of the timing and rationale for design choices for feature areas.
- Creates business requirements and functional specification documents based on intimate knowledge of customers, the product, the market, competitive landscape, and internal dependencies within the company.
- Helps define and influence the long-term product roadmap.
- Conducts business and financial analysis to evaluate and determine the performance, gaps and future enhancements.
- Works cross-functionally with designers, software development engineers and other stakeholders to guarantee a smooth and efficient product delivery.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders to develop and optimize messaging and supporting collateral to enable marketing and support for new and existing products.
- Identifies unaddressed issues and resolves, escalates, or finds the appropriate owner to ensure the highest level of quality.
- Bachelor's Level Degree
- 5+ years related professional experience preferably with financial systems.
- Ability to work independently and interface with all levels of management negotiating and influencing to build consensus.
- Ability to present internally and externally.
- Can effectively write requirements are clear and readily understood.
- Ability to use professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Ability to develop and present many varied and unique ideas
- Ability to work on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Advanced analytics capabilities to drive informed decision making
- Skilled in Presenting – can effectively communicate in large or small group settings.
- Business Awareness – understands current and possible future business trends and information.
- Knowledge of analytics platforms and ability to utilize the data / tools to guide decision making.