Sunbit, Inc., a rapidly growing FinTech startup, is looking for a self-motivated and ambitious Customer Care Associate for our Las Vegas, Nevada office. Your job will be to answer calls from customers as well as from retail partners.
Key responsibilities for Customer Support will be to respond to questions related to payments, general inquiries, and anything else our customers would like to know. Key responsibilities for Retail Partner Support include technical troubleshooting about software, hardware, and financing questions. This will be an hourly position that requires schedule flexibility of possible nights and/or weekends.
This position is not remote and will require you to be in office.
• Determine call center requirements by working with customers
• Maintain call center database by entering information
• Ensure that customer service issues are resolved promptly, professionally and thoroughly
• Follow scripts to handle a variety of situations
• Follow up with customers and retail partners
• Manage escalated calls with courtesy and professionalism
Experience / Skills Required:
• Friendly and helpful phone demeanor
• Call Center experience (both B2B and B2C experience is a bonus)
• Collections experience
• Basic technical troubleshooting skills
• Good typing and computer skills